- Small Claims Order to Appear
- Subpoena for Records (Duces Tecum)
- Subpoena for Personal Appearance
- Order to Appear for Examination
- Writ of Execution/Attachment
- Unlawful Detainers
- Eviction Notices/3, 30, 60 Days
FAMILY LAW DOCUMENTS
- Custody/Mediation Orders
- Notice of Hearings
- Order to Show Cause
- Temporary Restraining Orders (TRO)
- Riverside County
- San Diego County
- San Bernardino County
- North and South Orange County
- Los Angeles County
- Imperial County
- Nationwide/Worldwide Services Available
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Courier/Messenger Service
- Filing Documents at the Court
- Recording Documents at County Recorder
- Mobile Notary Service
- Defendant Location Services/Skip Tracing
We excel in serving those emotionally volatile Family Law serves like Temporary Restraining Orders and Orders to Show Cause documents. Because of our professional manner and traning, we can keep emotions from escalating unneecessarily upon services.
Do you have a party that is hiding? Not to worry, at TASC we use state of the art technology (and a bit of old-fashioned shoe leather) to find those that think the can hide. If it’s possible…we’ll find them.
Got someone who won’t open the door for service? We are masters at stakeouts! We’ve caught many unsuspecting (and even those who suspect) coming and going from their house after they’ve already avoided the attempts of other process servers.
We take it personally and it becomes a personal challenge when someone tries to hide from us. One way or the other, we will get the documents in the right hands.
Roy G. Black, CCPS – Owner
California Registered Process Server
27315 Jefferson Ave, Ste J-37
Temecula CA 92590